Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Blooo!

Blooo! My first post with my phone.

School is drama.
Hate it.
Hate some of the people too.


Glad that holiday's coming.
Whooo~

Need to borrow books to read during the holidays.
Anyone? :)


And dearrrr readers of mine.
I will not be using any "formal" English here.
It'll just be me :]
Just crazy, weird, teenage me.
With words such as.. WASSUPPPP HOMMIESS!

But before anything.
What do you think of me blogging with my mobile here?
Is it just another waste of time.

What do you think?

Speak up, people! ;]

xo, A

3 comments:

  1. woots! first!
    hope you dont blog until your hp rosak ya! =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is cool! Mobile blogging!

    It's actually great especially for random short things. And love your layout!

    Let's see what can you blog from your phone.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. kenwooi hahaha. My handphone IS already rosak.

    stephy thanks! and ill see what could fo from my phone too :D

    ReplyDelete

 
\